Auckland International Airport’s aged domestic terminal will be replaced as part of a new priority development by the airport company, Newshub reports. Demolition will get underway soon to enable construction on the new integrated domestic and international terminals. The airport has reset its expansion plans due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with four other projects remaining on hold while the domestic terminal change is reprioritised.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions