A PPE incident during the management of a Covid-19 patient has resulted in an Auckland health professional being placed in quarantine as a precaution, TVNZ reports. The fully-vaccinated health professional from Middlemore Hospital was moved into a quarantine facility as they were unable to easily quarantine at home after promptly reporting the incident. As part of protocol, the breach will be reviewed.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions