An organisation known for its anti-vaccine messaging has had its advertising pulled from one company’s Auckland billboards, NZ Herald reports. Voices For Freedom, the group behind a national leaflet drop containing disinformation about the Pfizer vaccine, paid to advertise its view on the status of free speech in New Zealand. The ads were in half a dozen different variations and were shown on four digital billboards in Auckland, managed by media company LUMO Digital Outdoor.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions