Two adjoining one-bedroom homes on a combined 750 square metre corner section straddling the two inner-city fringe suburbs Ponsonby and Grey Lynn are for sale, Stuff reports. The internal layout of the two 1940s units varies slightly, but both have all-in-one bathrooms, one double bedroom and a room that could be used as an office or media room. Listing agent Jock Kooger did not want to give a price expectation for the properties. Meanwhile, offers would not be presented before the tender date of August 10. The units can be tendered individually, or together.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions