ACT leader David Seymour is slamming the Government for “barely changing” the NZ COVID Tracer app since Bluetooth capability was introduced in December, Newshub reveals. “The real problem is that contact tracers are reportedly not even asking contacts to upload their Bluetooth data,” Seymour says. “It’s difficult to imagine how a response could be more incompetent or a Government could be more blasé about the costs they’re putting onto New Zealand.” It comes after Newsroom reported that the Government hasn’t used Bluetooth tracing to check whether people have been exposed to any new cases since the first day of the outbreak.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions