A man has appeared in court charged with common assault after another man was found dead after an “altercation” near a block of units in Auckland’s Panmure, Stuff reports. The death on Tripoli Rd on Monday evening is the second homicide in Auckland in two days. The defendant appeared at Auckland District Court on Tuesday via a visual link in front of Judge Grant Fraser.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions