Weta Workshop has created a world-class attraction in Central Auckland for kids (and adults), exploring three movie sets, Stuff reports. Weta Co-founders Richard Taylor and Tania Rodger have long wanted to create a dedicated tour where people can experience a live workshop then see it being used on a film set. After years of planning, Weta Workshop Unleashed was created and Auckland was picked as the location. A multisensory journey for kids and adults, it is described as “Te Papa meets Disneyland”.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions