A winter storm sweeping up the country has brought rain and strong winds to most places, with low snow, severe gales and a risk of flooding for some areas, Stuff reports. Places such as Auckland that are exposed to both the north and northeast could expect some strong northerly winds. Aucklanders may also possibly get a burst of heavy rain during the Wednesday morning commute.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions