A cake retailer who denies receiving a small amount of clothing, after almost 2000 samples were taken worth about $870,000 from fashion designer Dame Trelise Cooper’s business premises, is fighting to keep her name suppressed, Stuff reports. In late October, the famed fashion designer’s Auckland showroom was robbed, which was a “kick in the guts” for Cooper’s 100 staff members and affected a Tauranga breast cancer charity fashion evening.
- Auckland lockdown: More than half of students drop off radar at some schools
- Fire crews tackle large blaze at house in Sandringham, Auckland
- TV scientist Nanogirl inundated with vaccine questions from ‘petrified’ teachers
- 285 bids over 81 minutes: Inside the exhausting battle to buy an Auckland home
- Minimum wage earners, pensioners no longer qualify for legal aid