A cake retailer who denies receiving a small amount of clothing, after almost 2000 samples were taken worth about $870,000 from fashion designer Dame Trelise Cooper’s business premises, is fighting to keep her name suppressed, Stuff reports. In late October, the famed fashion designer’s Auckland showroom was robbed, which was a “kick in the guts” for Cooper’s 100 staff members and affected a Tauranga breast cancer charity fashion evening.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday