The $69 million Puhinui Interchange was officially opened by Auckland Mayor Phil Goff and Transport Minister Michael Wood on Saturday, RNZ reports. The interchange will offer frequent bus and rail services. Goff is hopeful the new rail and bus hub in the city’s south will help with domestic tourism.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions