Seven youths aged 13 and 14 were captured by police after an allegedly stolen Subaru was driven the wrong way down a West Auckland road, TVNZ reports. The vehicle was spotted being driven at high speed along Swanson Rd shortly after midnight and tracked as it moved onto State Highway 16. While the driver and other two passengers are expected to appear in Waitakere Youth Court, the other passengers will be referred to Youth Aid.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions