A 63-year-old Auckland woman has died after contracting RSV (respiratory syncytial virus), NZ Herald reports. The mum, described by her loved ones as a community advocate with a beautiful smile, died at her Stanmore Bay home on Wednesday morning after being discharged from North Shore Hospital on Monday. It is unclear if it was the highly contagious virus that killed her as she was battling other health conditions. The family asked not to be named out of respect.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions