Restaurant Month is back for another year, set to bolster the Auckland culinary scene by offering discounted dishes and unique events for the entire month of August, Stuff reports. Gastronomes can enjoy 31 days of specially curated menus at the value-for-money price points of $25, $40 or $55+. Participating restaurants include those from the waterfront to the CBD, ranging from stalwarts such as Euro, Botswana Butchery and Odettes Eatery to the newcomers and the underdogs.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions