Restaurant Month is back for another year, set to bolster the Auckland culinary scene by offering discounted dishes and unique events for the entire month of August, Stuff reports. Gastronomes can enjoy 31 days of specially curated menus at the value-for-money price points of $25, $40 or $55+. Participating restaurants include those from the waterfront to the CBD, ranging from stalwarts such as Euro, Botswana Butchery and Odettes Eatery to the newcomers and the underdogs.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Costco’s $100 million Auckland store delays opening
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids