Barfoot & Thompson, Auckland’s largest real estate agency, has reported yet another house price spike in June 2021, Newshub reports. The real estate agency noted new Government regulations and winter hadn’t dampened Auckland house prices nor the number of properties sold in June. According managing director Peter Thompson, Auckland sales are mostly impacted by demand for housing, low levels of supply, and record low mortgage interest rates which counter new regulations to pull back the rate of price increases.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions