A person was injured after a train and vehicle collided at a South Auckland level crossing on Wednesday morning, NZ Herald reports. Police said the crash happened at a rail crossing on Boundary Rd, Papakura, at 9am. An occupant of the wrecked vehicle suffered minor injuries. Meanwhile, trains resumed running at 10.13am after clearance was given for the main track.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’