A person was injured after a train and vehicle collided at a South Auckland level crossing on Wednesday morning, NZ Herald reports. Police said the crash happened at a rail crossing on Boundary Rd, Papakura, at 9am. An occupant of the wrecked vehicle suffered minor injuries. Meanwhile, trains resumed running at 10.13am after clearance was given for the main track.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions