Google is investing and hiring more tech people with the opening of its first purpose built office in Auckland and the establishment of a local engineering team, RNZ reports. It is also launching a dedicated cloud-based service to better serve business customers. Google’s new office includes an experiential ceiling, kayaks for a reception desk, a cafe that takes its likeness from a chilly bin and an event space.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions