A 60-year-old woman appears in Auckland District Court today, after she allegedly rammed her car into a police vehicle in downtown Auckland, NZ Herald reports. She faces charges which include driving a motor vehicle in a dangerous manner and assault with a weapon. Police were called to downtown Auckland Wednesday morning, just after 8am, after a report that a person was driving on the wrong side of the road on Quay St.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions