Passengers on board a ferry escaped without injury last week, after the boat crashed into a wharf in Auckland on Thursday afternoon, TVNZ reports. Auckland Transport media relations manager Mark Hannan confirmed the Fullers ferry crashed into the Hobsonville Point Wharf, in Hobsonville, at about 5pm. Fullers is investigating the cause behind the crash.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions