Pet owner Sam Kim is opening up a new restaurant in Auckland – but the food isn’t for people, it’s for dogs, Stuff reports. Kim has been making gourmet dog food since 2019 when he opened the Dog On Restaurant as an online, pet food delivery scheme. Waiters will serve the human patrons coffee or food from a cabinet, but dogs will be able to dine on pet-friendly pizzas, sushi, fried chicken and cakes.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions