New Zealand is being urged to consider lengthening the time between administering each of the two Covid-19 Pfizer vaccines, TVNZ reports. The call comes after research in the UK is proving hopeful a longer time between jabs will better fight off the Delta variant. The suggested time between jabs in the UK is eight weeks, but in New Zealand it’s currently recommended people wait at least three weeks between doses.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions