Nurses across the country have voted to go ahead with planned strike action, NZ Herald reports. The New Zealand Nurses Organisation (NZNO) said its 30,000 members working in DHBs had voted in favour of three more strikes. The strikes will be on July 29 for 24 hours, an eight-hour strike on August 19, and another 24-hour strike on September 9. This follows continued mediation between nurses and the DHBs, but Health Minister Andrew Little says he is satisfied there had been constructive discussion between the two parties.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions