The Broadcasting Standards Authority says Newshub breached privacy rules when it aired a Newsroom video of children being uplifted from Oranga Tamariki foster homes, Stuff reports. Newsroom faces criminal charges after publishing the documentary about ‘reverse uplifts,’ but has denied the charge. The website is alleged to have published a report of proceedings in the Family Court that included identifying information about persons under the age of 18 years, without the leave of the court.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions