More services and new bus lanes form part of a new plan to improve bus travel into Auckland in the next 10 years, Stuff reports. The City Centre Bus Plan, which aims to prioritise the city centre as a “place for people,” was revealed by Auckland Transport on Monday. The plan will establish two bus lanes on Customs Street, Fanshawe Street and Wellesley Street, and claims it will boost the capacity of the network by 50%. AT will seek public feedback on the plan until September 19.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions