Auckland woman Zeyang Zeng, who had been missing since last week, has since been found safe and well, TVNZ reports. Zeng went missing from her home in Goodwood Heights on Friday. The 54-year-old was reported missing about 10am Monday morning but was eventually found safe and well that evening.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday