Auckland woman Zeyang Zeng, who had been missing since last week, has since been found safe and well, TVNZ reports. Zeng went missing from her home in Goodwood Heights on Friday. The 54-year-old was reported missing about 10am Monday morning but was eventually found safe and well that evening.
- Auckland lockdown: More than half of students drop off radar at some schools
- Fire crews tackle large blaze at house in Sandringham, Auckland
- TV scientist Nanogirl inundated with vaccine questions from ‘petrified’ teachers
- 285 bids over 81 minutes: Inside the exhausting battle to buy an Auckland home
- Minimum wage earners, pensioners no longer qualify for legal aid