A 56-year-old man has been arrested after he allegedly seriously assaulted a 25-year-old man at The Albany bar and restaurant on Auckland’s North Shore on Friday night, NZ Herald reports. Police were notified of the incident at 11.45pm that night and found the younger man seriously injured when they arrived. The victim was transported to Auckland Hospital in critical condition, while the alleged assaulter will appear in the North Shore District Court this Thursday.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions