LSG Sky Chefs has recalled several ready-to-eat sandwiches, salads and wraps sold in supermarkets, cafés and petrol stations nationwide, due to the possible presence of the listeria bacteria, Stuff reports. Naturezone brand chicken sandwiches sold at Caltex petrol stations in Auckland are affected by the recall. Customers are asked to check the date marking printed on the packaging and return affected products to retailers for a refund.
- Auckland lockdown: More than half of students drop off radar at some schools
- Fire crews tackle large blaze at house in Sandringham, Auckland
- TV scientist Nanogirl inundated with vaccine questions from ‘petrified’ teachers
- 285 bids over 81 minutes: Inside the exhausting battle to buy an Auckland home
- Minimum wage earners, pensioners no longer qualify for legal aid