Auckland Council has released the State of the Environment Monitoring Report, bringing together data specifically focused on the Manukau Harbour, which looks at changes over time in air, land and water. The report provides a firm basis for future considerations around the management of the Manukau Harbour, based on long term consistent monitoring. The report can be accessed here.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions