A house on publicly owned property which was left to rack and ruin by Auckland Transport is being demolished, Stuff reports. The house, which served as a site office for Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency staff, stood out due to its hot pink graffiti. Sales information for the property is not readily available given it is council-owned, but online estimates place neighbouring properties between $725,000 and $2.25 million.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions