Pensioners and people with comorbidity are skipping the queue for Covid-19 vaccination and making their own arrangements as frustration looms in when they would be contacted for their vaccination appointment, RNZ reveals. Meanwhile, the Northern Region Health Coordination Centre advised people should not just walk up to clinics, but admitted that people who did may well get vaccinated if someone had not arrived for an appointment.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions