The man accused of a double murder in an upmarket Auckland suburb will keep his name suppression at least until his trial in 2022, Stuff reveals. The man faces two charges of murder and one charge of attempted murder, in relation to the deaths of married couple Elizabeth and Herman Bangera on March 19 2021. The 29-year-old had been released from the Auckland City Hospital where he underwent surgery and is due to stand trial in April 2022.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions