Hundreds of new homes could be built in Ellerslie in Auckland on a 6.4 hectare block of land which has just been put on the market by the Auckland Racing Club, Stuff reports. Known as The Hill, the land was on the south-eastern corner of Ellerslie Racecourse and would be subdivided from the rest of the club’s property. It is being marketed by CBRE and is one of the biggest parcels of land to become available for greenfield development in central Auckland for many years.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions