Eden Park is reviewing the accessibility of its south stand after disabled people had difficulty seeing a Six60 concert in April, Stuff reports. Lifemark, a group that specialises in building for disabled people, will conduct the “street to seat” audit on Monday and Wednesday. The stadium wants to ensure it is a “universal venue” in time for the three world cup tournaments it will host over the next two years.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions