Auckland Council’s decision to grant resource consent to replace a water treatment plant is headed to the Environment Court, Stuff reports. Following the Wednesday deadline for individuals and groups against the resource consent being granted to appeal the decision, the Environment Court confirmed seven appeals. The appeals were lodged by Manuka Rd residents, tree advocacy group The Tree Council and Titirangi Protection Group on the basis of possible threat of spreading kauri dieback disease.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions