Te Ariki Poulgrain, who escaped Corrections custody, has remained at large for almost four weeks and police are still trying to track him down, NZ Herald reports. Poulgrain, 23, has been on the run since June 30. A CCTV image released by police shows Poulgrain running through Park Road in Grafton on the afternoon of June 30 with handcuffs still on his arms.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions