More Covid-19 vaccines from the latest shipment from Pfizer were distributed around Auckland on Wednesday, after two vaccination centres in the city ran out of jabs the day before, TVNZ reports. On Tuesday afternoon, the Highbrook and Tāmaki vaccination centres ran out of vaccines forcing people who’d booked appointments to wait in their cars. About 180,000 doses of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine arrived in New Zealand on Tuesday.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions