The country’s first mass Covid-19 vaccination event kicks off in Auckland this weekend, with the aim of jabbing more than 5000 people each day, Stuff reports. The event will take place from Friday, July 30, to Sunday, August 1, at the Vodafone Events Centre in Manukau, in south Auckland. With more than 16,000 people booked in to receive their vaccine at the event this weekend, Stuff has made notes of everything you need to know.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions