A Covid-19 vaccine storage component has been stolen from an Auckland industrial complex, NZ Herald reports. Based on CCTV footage, two thieves broke into the complex in the early hours of Saturday morning and stole a custom-made copper heat exchanger required to complete a -80C vaccine freezer room which was being built. The custom-designed heat exchanger is worth about $5000, but the complex fears it will be taken to a scrap yard to sell.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions