Auckland Council’s Safeswim modelling programme has gained the attention of the World Health Organisation (WHO). The organisation released an update of their ‘Guidelines on Recreational Water Quality’ due to the summer season kicking off in the northern hemisphere. WHO recommends the use of predictive models to provide real-time water quality information and it includes Safeswim as a case study of how to do this.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions