Auckland’s ASB Showgrounds could become a large vaccination centre as the country nears the Group 4 vaccination roll-out, NZ Herald reports. One of the country’s biggest venues, it is being considered as a location for a large vaccination centre and could still operate in liquidation. With New Zealand nearing Group 4 vaccination rollout, Matt Hannant, programme lead at Northern Region Health Co-ordination Centre, said health officials are planning for large-scale vaccination events in Auckland.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions