Aucklanders’ need for food parcels has doubled in the past 12 months according to Auckland City Mission, Stuff reports. The organization has handed out nearly 50,000 food parcels which is more than double before the pandemic came. Auckland City Mission will continue to hand out food parcels this winter, and call for support to feed fellow Aucklanders. The Auckland City Mission Winter Appeal runs from July 5.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions