Aucklanders are invited to have their say on new streetscaping features that have been installed by Auckland Council in the northern end of Queen Street. The upgrade is the first part of interim works designed to improve Queen Street and accommodate the temporary diversion of buses while the City Rail Link (CRL) infrastructure is built. The area is now enhanced with native planting, new stone paving and wide boardwalks, adding greenery and quality space for pedestrians. Aucklanders can give feedback via an online interactive map.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions