Aucklanders are fuming as an ongoing string of ferry cancellations leaves commuters in limbo, while a Fullers spokesperson admitted the fleet needs some serious upgrades, Newshub reports. Based on Auckland Transport’s travel alerts, there were 20 services cancelled last week alone due to breakdowns and mechanical issues. Meanwhile, the frequent cancellations have drawn ire from Aucklanders on social media, with one slamming Fullers and its “aging fleet” on Twitter.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions