Aucklanders are fuming as an ongoing string of ferry cancellations leaves commuters in limbo, while a Fullers spokesperson admitted the fleet needs some serious upgrades, Newshub reports. Based on Auckland Transport’s travel alerts, there were 20 services cancelled last week alone due to breakdowns and mechanical issues. Meanwhile, the frequent cancellations have drawn ire from Aucklanders on social media, with one slamming Fullers and its “aging fleet” on Twitter.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Costco’s $100 million Auckland store delays opening
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids