Another Auckland man has been fined $4500 for repeatedly defying Auckland kauri dieback bylaws designed to help prevent the spread of the disease, TVNZ reports. Damon Gojack pleaded guilty to two charges relating to breaching Auckland Council’s Public Safety and Nuisance Bylaw. He was convicted on Monday in the Waitākere District Court.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions