Te Ariki Poulgrain, who escaped Corrections custody in June is understood to have been in contact with associates across the North Island, Stuff reveals. Poulgrain has links to the notorious Killer Beez gang, and Auckland City police detective senior sergeant Graham Shand believes some people know of Poulgrain’s whereabouts and may be helping him evade police. Anyone with information should phone 111 immediately, quoting file number 210630/2958 or reach out anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions