TruDesign Plastics is expected to close for up to eight months following a blaze that destroyed its office in east Auckland, Stuff reports. The fire, which started about 5pm on Wednesday in Ti Rakau Drive, Burswood, resulted in a number of roads being closed, hindering many motorists’ evening commute. Fire crews remained on standby on Thursday morning. According to NZ Herald, there were no reports of any injuries in the incident and the cause of the fire is not yet known.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions