Auckland Mayor Goff is not buying the Government’s water reforms, Stuff reports. Under the proposed water reforms, Auckland’s water company, Watercare, would become part of a new water provider charged with providing services for the whole of Auckland and Northland. According to Goff, Auckland’s ratepayers have already invested billions in their water company.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions