An Auckland law firm is seeking a judicial review of two major decisions made by Immigration Minister Kris Faafoi, RNZ reports. D&S Law filed high court proceedings on Wednesday on behalf of University of Auckland professor Michael Witbrock, whose husband is stuck in China. The first decision relates to the processing suspension for temporary offshore visa applications until February 2022 while the second is Faafoi’s instruction to Immigration New Zealand to lapse or refund about 50,000 temporary offshore visa applications.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions