Dison Homes Limited has pleaded guilty to employing illegal workers at a government-run construction site in east Auckland, Stuff reports. The Auckland construction company faced two charges of employing immigrants who did not have the required legal status to work in New Zealand. Dacheng Zhao, the sole director of the company, submitted a guilty plea on behalf of Dison Homes at the Auckland District Court. Dison Homes was fined $3100 – discounted for an early plea.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions