At least 168 jobs are at stake in the event a restructure of student services goes ahead as planned at the University of Auckland, Newshub reveals. The university, however, assures it’ll create just as many roles as it’s getting rid of. A consultation document reveals 168.46 full-time equivalent (FTE) positions are set to be disestablished across faculties, academic services, and communications and marketing. Nevertheless, another 172.04 FTE jobs will be created if the restructure goes ahead. University of Auckland also said it will follow a redeployment process for impacted staff.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions