The man charged with assaulting 25-year-old Josh Storer, who was left in critical condition after the alleged attack, has appeared before a registrar at North Shore District Court on Thursday, Stuff reports. The man, 56, was granted interim name suppression; he allegedly attacked Storer during a night out at The Albany bar on Dairy Flat Highway, on July 9. Storer has been in intensive care at an Auckland hospital since the incident.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions